Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 14, 2008



Well Quinton is now 12 days old, and wow this is the greatest blessing God has given me since my wife. I can't believe that he is already here, he wasn't supposed to be here until last Thursday but he came early and how great that is. We have had a couple of bad nights, we put him down around 10pm and he wakes up at 1am and will not go to sleep till 2 or 3 and then he sleeps for 5 hours, I wish he would do that the first time, oh well. Michelle is not getting much sleep, and neither am I. I cannot wait until he starts sleeping through the night but it will soon come. And when he does it is a sign that he is getting older, and in some ways I wish he stayed like this for along time, but then he would not grow and he needs to. Yesterday was my mom's and granddad's birthday, mom turned 60 and granddaddy 84 and we took Quinton so he had along day, he met his great uncle and aunt and saw his great grandparents. This past Thursday he also met his aunt Sis and uncle Curtis for the first time as well and his cousin Olivia and I cant wait till they get older and play together. I cannot wait for the coming days and all the things that go with parent hood.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so happy for both of you. I know that the sleepless nights are tough...but they will be over with soon. He is such a cutie and I am proud to be his Aunt Sis. You and Michelle are great parents and Quinton is lucky to have you both!