Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 30, 2008

Church Camp 08 "What Are You Broadcasting"

Well it is Monday, the week after church camp. Michelle and I do not have a new baby boy here yet. Church Camp, man it was great, our group had a blast. God really worked our our youth group, I have been praying for 3 years that our youth group would be real with me and the youth leaders and themselves and let me tell you God did not disappoint. He worked, so many of our teens opened up and let God speak. I did not realize that so many of our students were hurting as bad as they are, sure we all are hurting but not in the way these students are. I am hopeful that they all will remember what God did at church camp and the comments they made to Him. I pray that they will realize that they are already dead, and are alive in Christ. Because so many times we as Christians get on these spiritual highs at church camp and events like them and make so many decisions ans forget about them weeks later. I pray these students do not forget. I pray that once the mask is off they will keep it off. This is the hardest part of camp is the weeks and months after, the battle has just begun. Satan is out there ready and waiting to watch us fall, may we remember that we have Jesus Christ as our Savior and that He conquered death on the cross. I am praying for each and every one of our students.

No comments: